Friday, June 11, 2010

Catching back up.

Oddly, I'm just now updating this blog, even though I've been on Vacation for 10 days. It's funny how time slips away. Let's see, Addy graduated Kindergarten, yay!!! As they get the diploma during the ceremony, they announce what that child wants to be when they get older. She told them she wants to be a...
...princess!! That even made me go "Awww" at the time. But I digress. Kids had some time off before summer school, lost a bunch of time there. I have a few projects to still work on, but keep having issues with my timing, ha. Now that I think about it, the most productive thing I accomplished were at my in-laws? Scary to say the least. Changed or helped change the brakes on the grocery tank. Helped move a huge stocktank in their yard. I don't know, I had to have gotten something done other than that. Maybe I'm just blocking certain things out, ha. Until we meet again, watch out for Jason...





Seriously, Jason can be pretty scary sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment