Friday, February 5, 2010

Groundhog play

On Groundhog day we went to Dom's play. Wait, is it Groundhog's day or Groundhog day? I think my brain has diminished over the years. Bear in mind, Mason did this same play a few years ago, but having our middle child perform it with his class was pretty amazing. It's hard to describe, I could describe the classroom, but that wouldn't invoke the real "feeling" of the event. Obviously, they all had their parts to read, and I remember with Mason's class, only being concerned with him. This time, I just thought all the kids were great, flubs and all, and as an added bonus, Dom did a great job too. Having said that, apparently there really, really is 6 more weeks of winter. I'd rather it snow like this on Monday night, or Tuesday morning, personally. Guess I've got to dig out in the morning, and then figure out where I'll be at work. I hope everyone has a bit of fun with the weekend snow, but I'm ready for the middle of March. I'm hoping my little girl's play has a better ending when that day comes. Meanwhile, dogs bark endlessly here, while kids laugh and cry. Throw a snowball for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment